TJTV News, Episode 54: May 21, 2018

Here’s some more information regarding this morning’s announcements:

Come to the Spring Band Concert this Wednesday, May 23rd, for an evening full of great music! The concert starts at 7pm in the auditorium and is free and open to the public. Musical selections include an original student composition, Jupiter from “The Planets,” Carnival of Venice, Ruckus, and much more. There will be refreshments served afterwards.

Do you enjoy organizing events or are interested in student government and leadership? Then consider running for class council! EVERYTHING you need to know about elections can be found in the class council election packet posted on Facebook and Ion. If you have any questions, email SGA at [email protected]!

The annual research symposium, TjSTAR, will be held next Wednesday, May 30th. This event will feature student presentations from IBETs, Senior research projects, sophomore chums, JUMP Lab, and science fair participants. Outside speakers will include alumni, representatives from various companies, and government researchers. To maximize your benefit from this event, be sure to listen for announcements about signups.

SENIORS: Remember to return all library books by May 25th! Please contact our librarians if you need to pay for any lost books.