TJTV News, Episode 29: Sep. 11, 2017

Here’s some more information regarding some of this morning’s announcements:

Attention all students interested in applying for the Science Olympiad team:
The online application is out now and will be due on Thursday, September 14 at 11:59 pm. All interested students must complete the diagnostic test, which will be administered ONCE this year on SATURDAY, September 16 at TJ. If you’re interested in participating in a building event, special rules apply. Details and links can be found in the “TJSO Interest” Facebook Group and on the TJSO website; you can find the URL on Ion.

Seniors! If you missed your senior portrait over the summer, there will be two more makeups at TJ. You should have received an appointment card in the mail. If you did not, email Ms. Harris at [email protected] with questions. There is no need to call Lifetouch for a new appointment. You have already been scheduled for either September 25th or September 29th.

Students, would you like to participate in organizing TJ’s capstone symposium this year? The Tj STAR Committee is inviting students of all grade levels to an important interest meeting Wed. Sept. 13 during B block in room 118. Please join us an learn how you can become part of this important event!

This year TJ Drama presents Peter and the Starcatcher as the fall play and Mary Poppins as the spring musical. If you are interested in auditioning for either show, pick up audition materials in choir room. Auditions will be held in next week, on Monday, September 11th and Tuesday, September 12th after school in the choir room, and callbacks will be held on the following days. For more information, talk to the Ms. Matthews or visit tjdrama.com.