News Brief: Yearbooks are out

Jake Kim
Lining up, students receive their yearbooks at Turing Commons. Yearbook purchases came with a complimentary addition of the Teknos and Threshold journals. “I worked on the yearbook team as an editor,” sophomore Kimberly Cruz-Cruz said. “It felt surreal handing out our year’s worth of work.”

Yearbooks are out! All underclassmen can now pick up their yearbooks in Turing Commons today. Check in with the yearbook staff or with media advisor, Lisa Hampton, to ensure you get a copy.

Underclassmen distribution day was Tuesday, June 11. However, those who didn’t receive their yearbook yesterday can still receive theirs today. Seniors received their yearbooks during graduation rehearsal on Thursday, June 6.

The yearbook follows the theme of “Go All In” and features a bold ensemble of reds, oranges, yellows and purples. It covers events, students and clubs in typical theme order. Students can find all photographic or interview appearances of themselves by searching the index section for their surname and visiting the following pages.

Since the yearbook was printed during early spring, its main pages don’t contain any spring events or sports. Instead, the yearbook contains a spring supplement located at the back of the book. This supplement includes stories about iNite, prom, and spring break plans, as well as details on spring sports.

Overall, the yearbook took over 1,000 hours total for the yearbook staff to create. The yearbook team hopes that students will enjoy flipping through the book and recounting the memories they’ve made across the 2023-2024 school year.