Meet the madness: Sign up for tjTODAY’s March Madness competition

Photo courtesy of ncaa.com

tjTODAY is hosting a March Madness bracket competition via the official CapitalOne March Madness bracket website. Sign up at tinyurl.com/tjtodaymadness to win a free yearbook.

Adithi Ramakrishnan, Editor-in-Chief

Want to win a free yearbook for filling out a bracket? tjTODAY is hosting a March Madness Bracket Challenge.  All you have to do is sign up, fill out a bracket and test your luck.  

Here’s how to join:

1. Visit this link: tinyurl.com/tjtodaymadness
  2. Click on the blue “Sign up and Join” button.
  3. Enter your name, email, and password.  You must use a legitimate email and your real name.  
  4. Type in a name for your bracket.  This will be visible to all the other students that join the competition – please keep it appropriate.
  5. Enter the bracket password: tjTODAYmadnessYBK.  
  6. Press the blue “Join” button.
  7. You’re in!  After Selection Sunday (March 11), you will be able to fill out your bracket.

And here are a few basic rules to keep in mind:

1. The deadline to fill in your bracket is March 15 at 12PMafter that, you will not be able to update your bracket.
  2. The winning bracket will win a free yearbook; however, in order to win, you will need to have already purchased a yearbook.  If you are the winner, your money will be refunded to you.
    1. Please keep in mind – you are welcome to play for fun!  However, to win a free yearbook in the competition, you need to have already bought one.
    2. Still need to order a yearbook? Visit www.yearbookordercenter.com and use school code 13621.
  3. To reiterate: you must use your real name and a legitimate email to participate and be eligible for a free yearbook.