Here’s more information regarding some of this morning’s announcements:
The free name plate sale for yearbooks has been extended to January 16. This means you can still get a FREE NAME PLATE for the 2017 yearbook until January 16. If you have any questions, contact [email protected]. Here is a sneak peek of the yearbook cover.
TJ Minds Matter will be hosting their Mental Wellness Week from this Monday, January 9th through Friday, January 13th! Join us in spreading mental health awareness around TJ – listen up for a quick overview of the week:
– Monday is Healthy Habits Monday with free breakfast in the Nobel Commons in the morning and the screening of Unmasked, an award-winning short film produced by Palo Alto students on community mental health awareness, 7PM at TJ.
– Tuesday is Pajama Day – celebrate the benefits of sleep on our mind and body by wearing your jamas!
– Wednesday is Exercise Day – during lunch Just Dance competitions in the Nobel Commons will be held. Yoga will be held during 8th Period A block!
– Thursday is Random Acts of Kindness Day – look out for Minds Matter members handing out flowers, candy, and Motivational Messages from friends!
– Friday is Stomp Out Stigma – get ready for a school-wide green out and look out for new green wristbands and sign up for 8th period A and B block to paint the Stomp Out Stigma banner and leave your own footprints!