Ankit Agrawal

Ankit Agrawal, Editor-in-Chief

A senior at Jefferson, Ankit is in his fourth year of working on the newsmagazine staff. As an Editor-in-Chief, Ankit assists production of online and print articles, designs spreads for the magazine issues, and works with the tjTODAY staff to help meet deadlines for production dates. Ankit is also responsible for approving photography for and taking photos of major events for tjTODAY content. Ankit served as a staff reporter his freshman year, a Team Leader his sophomore year, and has been an Editor-in-Chief since his junior year. Ankit joined tjTODAY because he began to explore his interest in the humanities during middle school, and wanted to continue developing his passion through high school while also obtaining a STEM-based education. Ankit enjoys photography, listening to music, and has interests in biology, computer science, and mathematics. Outside of journalism, Ankit is a part of the non-profit Growth and Inspiration through Volunteering and Education (GIVE) and is a member of Jefferson's Policy Debate Team. After high school, Ankit would like to pursue a career in the biological or computer science fields.

All content by Ankit Agrawal
Top 7 of 2017: Songs

Top 7 of 2017: Songs

Ankit Agrawal, Editor-in-Chief
January 4, 2018
The Beat Blog: Time to Empower

The Beat Blog: Time to Empower

Ankit Agrawal, Editor-in-Chief
August 27, 2017
The Beat Blog: Time to De-Stress

The Beat Blog: Time to De-Stress

Ankit Agrawal, Editor-in-Chief
June 26, 2017
Dr. Glazer opens a new Humanities wing of the school during his time as principal while renovation was underway.

Any Final Questions?

Ankit Agrawal, Editor-in-Chief
June 7, 2017
Top 16 of 2016: Songs

Top 16 of 2016: Songs

Ankit Agrawal, Editor-in-Chief
January 1, 2017
The Beat Blog: Student Picks

The Beat Blog: Student Picks

Ankit Agrawal, Editor-in-Chief
August 14, 2016
From comedies to dramas to everything in between, this year brought many new television and Netflix shows for the publics entertainment. While some may not have done so great, others like Jessica Jones, and Doctor Who, definitely rose to the occasion.

Top 15 of 2015: Television Series

Ankit Agrawal, Team Leader
December 28, 2015
Load More Stories